Tuesday 16 April 2013

Reminder to self:Enjoy Today!!!

At times of stress most of us, myself included, tend to wish for time to pass quickly to get to whatever we need to ease our anxiety. In doing this, we wish our life away and miss all kinds of special moments. We need to enjoy all our moments, we just never know how many moments we have left. My thoughts are with those in Boston.
Today I will enjoy each of my moments, regardless of the anxiety and stress of my son's situation. Today, I will be grateful that he is safe and enjoy my daughter, my other son, my hubby, my mother and all the other wonderful people in my life. I will enjoy the sunshine and signs of a fresh start that springtime brings, I am grateful for Today.
Thanks again, Recovery and Hope Facebook page for another inspirational picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment