Sunday 21 April 2013

If you just believe.....

Coincidence, fate, do these things have a place in our lives?
I've always chosen to believe in the unseen, to have hope and think positive. Lately my 'positive thinking skills' have been a little messed up. Deep down inside I am a believer, I must never forget that.
When my family made a decision this past November to pick up and go on a Rocky Mountain Adventure, the decision was made without money saved or put away to take this $10,000 vacation. Out of nowhere gifts started to be given to us , from family who was more than generous, who also believed in possibility. Then an unexpected cheque arrived. I really had to think and realize that maybe I still had it, that gift of belief in the impossible, those skills that I had buried, and hope and faith were still at work in my life.
Yesterday another funny coincidence struck my life. I will not say anything at the moment except I believe, I have faith that this coincidence could have a big impact on our lives, a reminder that I need to stay positive and never give up hope.

“Out there things can happen, and frequently do,
To people as brainy and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew.
Just go right along, you'll start happening too!”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Photo credit, as usual, Recovery and hope Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment