Thursday 7 March 2013

Changing It UP!

"If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always got." Neuro-linguistic programming workbook.
I think that quote is something to keep in mind! I know as a mother, I am always reaching out and trying to help my children, hoping to keep them from pain, from suffering the same mistakes I made, as a mother of an addict, I am always trying to help him see his way to making better choices, again to protect him from pain and suffering. I am slowly realizing that everything I have done, isn't working. Wow! It sure is hard to change our ways. It sure is hard to break old patterns. If I listen to this particular quote, I realize that there is possibly no other way to help but to let go, to try things I haven't yet tried.

Change is uncomfortable, it's time for a change. This time, the change will start with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment