Friday 29 March 2013

Acceptance

This word is so much harder than I could have possibly imagined! I am realizing that I must accept that life doesn't always turn out just as we planned. I was told once by a wonderful friend that we must let go of our perfect "bubbles" that we imagine for our life at times, accept that we are not always in control of the outcome, and let go.
Accepting our teenagers as people who have their own "bubbles" and they may be different than ours. We must accept that they will need to choose how they want to live their life and we must keep hoping that they remember all that we taught them as they grew up and in time that things will all turn out ok.
Accept and trust. Two words that a good friend of mine often reminds me of these days, thanks Eric!
Photo credit: Recovery and hope Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment