Friday 5 July 2013

Let the Sun Shine in!!!!

Today, I am going to feel the sunshine. Today I am going to allow happiness to win over fear. Today I am going to smile at everyone I see. Today will be wonderful.

 I am in responsible for my happiness, today I will focus on that. Affirmations are powerful. I love Wayne Dyer's "Change you thoughts, change your life" philosophy. We have so much power within ourselves and we still allow fear to control us. 

 I am going to make a point today to change my thoughts every time fear creeps in, every time a negative thought comes to my mind or my lips, I will say " Today I am happy, today I believe only the best is possible"

 For anyone interested in understanding more about affirmations, I highly recommend Louise Hay, her book and audio cd I CAN DO IT are a wonderful place to start. You can get it for under $15 on amazon. I am reading her book YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE right now, it is a life changer. I bought the gift set with the dvd and the dvd is really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment