Thursday 25 July 2013

Being Present

Staying in the moment. Something I think we all strive to do. Seems like such an easy thing, when in reality, I believe it to be very difficult. This is something I have been playing with this summer. REALLY staying present in everything I do. Feeling the joy in the moment. 

 When we have a child who struggles with addiction, this can be very difficult. We worry. When things seem like they are going well, we worry about when the next crisis will happen. When we see our addict and they seem happy, we wonder what they have "planned". It really is hard to stay in the present. We must really let go of fear for this to happen. 

 An affirmation I like about letting go of fears: "I realize that stress is only fear, I release all fears." Louise hay. Today I will stay in the moment. I will rejoice that my life is good. Today my children are safe, happy and healthy. I will not allow fear to take that away. 

 Affirmation : I live the joy in the present moment.

I am taking joy in my little garden today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment