Thursday 16 May 2013

My wish

These are the thoughts I want to send to my son, my wish is that he will wake up one day and feel all of this about himself.
I am powerful,
I am capable of changing my life for the better,
I am worthy of a good and happy life,
I am determined to have a good life,
I am intelligent,
I CAN do this,
I WILL do this,
I am strong enough to overcome barriers set before me,
I believe that things can be better,
I am strong,
I am passionate and interesting,
I have many people on my side, cheering for me,
I can see beauty around me,
I am artistic,
I am driven, because of this, I won't stop until I get the life I want,
People believe in me,
I believe in myself,
I am loved.

I believe that thinking and feeling positive will bring positive experiences into your life. These are my thoughts, my wishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment