Monday 13 May 2013

A change of thought

Louise L. Hay says "it's only a thought, and a thought can be changed".
I have know for a long time that 'if you change your thoughts, you change your mind, if you change your mind, you change your life.' Well I have I known that thinking positive thoughts created positive experiences and negative ones, well, brings on more negative. Our thoughts and our words create our future. Wow, that is powerful! To think that if we can change the way we think and what we talk about, we could change our life! As much as I knew this for the past few years I couldn't help worrying, I couldn't help thinking and talking about my pain. For me, it's really about looking at it differently, it's about taking on a new perspective. With this change I will be able to think differently, talk differently, stop being a victim and start taking control if my life. For the first time in a very long time, someone asked me how are things? I said " things are great!" I actually feel deep down inside that things will be great, I believe, I trust, now I need to speak of that hope and trust and open a new door to a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment